Allergies and Common Discomforts Caused By Candida
More than 70 different allergic molecules are produced by Candida albicans. Allergens cause symptoms of:
- Skin rashes
- Scalp itch
- Nasal congestion
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
It would be wise to do a Candida cleanse before assuming that these allergy symptoms are actually caused by other medical conditions.
All too often, drugs are prescribed to treat symptoms, while nothing is done to find the cause of those symptoms.
If Candida is the cause, then getting rid of the Candida often results in the conditions just going away.
Female Reproductive System Disorders
Candida also produces hormonally active molecules. Patients who were treated with anti-fungal medications have reported improvement in symptoms related to the female reproductive system:
- Cystic breast disease
- Reduced sex drive
From this, one may infer that the conditions were originally caused by a Candida yeast overgrowth in the person’s body.
Other Ailments Caused by Yeast Infection
It is well known that yeast causes vaginitis in women and diaper rash and thrush in infants.
Yeast and fungus are also common causes of other skin infections, including:
- Athlete’s foot
- Jock itch
- Anal itching
- Seborrhea (dandruff)
- Tinea versicolor
- Onychomycosis (which causes fingernail and toenail deformities).
Yeast infections occur more frequently in people who are diabetic, have cancer, or AIDS. Those with a lowered immune system response are less able to keep the yeast overgrowth under control.
Immune Stress Caused By Yeast
When the growth of yeast is not kept in check by the good probiotic bacteria and the yeast becomes too widespread, the body identifies it as a foreign invader and an immune response is triggered.
The immune response can cause:
- Feelings of malaise or depression
- Flu-like symptoms.
When yeast ferments foods in the intestines and produces gas, it can cause indigestion and swelling of the belly.
In the sinuses and nasal cavities, yeast can also cause swelling, as well as other allergy-like symptoms.
A clinical syndrome known as Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS) has been linked to an overgrowth of the Candida yeast organism.
It is not well recognized by doctors, who may not suspect that the underlying cause is a yeast overgrowth triggering an immune response.
CFIDS can present a complicated mix of symptoms linked to or including:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Epstein-Barr Syndrome
- Candida Albicans Syndrome
- Candidiasis, Monilia
- Myalgic Encephalitis
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Hyperactivity Syndrome
- Food Allergy
- Allergic Tension Fatigue Syndrome
- Chemical Sensitivity
- Ecological Illness
- Sick Building Syndrome
An overgrowth of the yeast which is normally present in the gut is called Candidiasis – or Monilia (to which the anti-yeast drug Monistat™ refers).
An excessive growth of yeast is caused by:
- Taking multiple courses of broad-spectrum antibiotic drugs for sore throats, ear infections, sinus infections, bronchitis, or urinary tract infections. Antibiotic drugs such as Amoxicillin, Ampicillin, Keflex™, Ceclor™, Bactrim™ and Septra™ kill the bio-friendly bacteria that control yeast
- Treatments with cortisone types of anti-inflammatory medicines or injections, such as Prednisone, which kill the bio-friendly bacteria
- Acne treatments with Tetracycline or other antibiotics which kill the probiotic bacteria
- Consuming too much of foods that support yeast growth, such as sugar, wine, beer, vinegar, and pickled foods. Refined and simple sugars are the main cause, including white and brown table sugar, molasses, syrup, and honey. Even natural sugars like fructose found in raw fruits, dried fruits, and fruit juices support the growth of yeast
- Eating too much yeast and grains contained in foods such as breads and bakery products, especially those which contain wheat, rye, or corn
- Inhaling other fungus spores from mildew or mold (especially in damp basements and water-soaked walls or ceilings).
The average person in North America now has the proper ratio (80/20) of “good bacteria” to fungus reversed – 15 per cent good probiotic bacteria and 85 per cent fungus and yeast! This can be the root cause of many health ailments. Restoring a normal healthy balance of 80% beneficial probiotic bacteria to 20% yeast and fungus can deal with the cause and help eliminate the symptoms
Symptoms of Yeast Overgrowth
Signs of excessive yeast and fungus overgrowth and a deficiency of the good probiotic bacteria such as lactobacillus include:
- Intestinal gas, especially after eating sugary foods
- Indigestion and/or bloating after meals
- Dry mouth, often with a white coating on the tongue
- Bad breath
- Belching smelly gas after eating
- Sore throat, white coating inside the throat
- Cold sores and/or canker sores in mouth or on face
- Diarrhea or chronic constipation
- Loose stools
- Noticeable mucus in stools
- Itching anus, especially after eating food with high sugar content
- Groin area sticky and wet, with foul odor and itchiness
- Yeast infection such as Candidiasis or Monilia
- Urinary tract infections, especially if not helped by antibiotic treatments
- Food allergies such as sensitivity to milk, wheat, corn or other common foods
- Fatigue, or continual fatigue which may noticeably worsen after eating
- Bruising too easily, often noticing unexplained bruises
- Cold feet or cold hands
- Joint pain and/or swelling
- Aching muscles
- Muscle weakness or paralysis
- Aching bones (symptoms are worse after exercising)
- Nail-bed infections
- Infection of the nails by fungus
- Thick and/or discolored nails
- Athlete’s foot (a scaley, itching fungus infection of the skin between the toes)
- Nasal congestion, post nasal drip, itchy nose
- Chronic sinus infections
- Persistent cough or recurring bronchitis
- Respiratory symptoms — wheezing or shortness of breath
- Allergy symptoms
- Sensitivity to chemicals
- Increasing sensitivity to more and more environmental irritants such as smoke, perfumes, or airborne particles
- Skin disorders including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, chronic hives or rash
- Jock itch
- Burning or tingling or itching skin
- Headaches, migraines, and/or a feeling of fullness, tightness or pressure in the head
- Chronic earaches
- Ear infections not helped by antibiotic treatments
- Hypoglycemia: shaking or being light-headed or irritable when hungry
- Mood swings
- Anxiety or crying
- Acting manic or depressed or compulsive
- Hyperactivity or attention deficit disorder
- Panic attacks
- In women:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Premenstrual mood disorder (PMS)
- Genital candidiasis producing a thick white vaginal discharge with an odor like yeast, beer or a “fishy” smell
- A redness and itchiness and irritation around the external parts of vagina
- Burning sensation or pain during urination or during sexual intercourse
- In men:
- Genital candidiasis producing an itchy rash on the penis
- Diminished libido in men and women
- Impotence in men
- Feeling intoxicated after meals from absorbing alcohol produced by overpopulation of yeast fermenting sugars or poorly digested grains in the digestive tract
You can see how ridding your body of the excess yeast and fungus with Dr. Miller’s Holy Tea may help relieve many of the above symptoms.
When these tiny troublemakers spread in the small intestine and fill it with fungus and yeast organisms, the result is incomplete digestion and poor assimilation of important nutrients.
The organs and glands are deprived of their nutritional building blocks, and normal systems begin to fail.
Also, when a pernicious yeast like Candida albicans is given room to spread, it sometimes spreads to other parts of the body. Systemic yeast infections are quite common today, and difficult to cure.
Cleaning out a yeast overgrowth in your body could contribute to the elimination of most of the ailments caused by the yeast.
You could start with a detoxifying cleanse of the colon and small intestine using good-tasting Dr. Miller’s Holy Tea as an effective, natural, yeast infection home remedy.
With that said, the Holy Tea is much more than an effective colon cleanser and detoxifier – it also helps clear out parasites, toxins, heavy metals, and drug residues from your organs and your entire body, and it helps restore a healthy environment in your colon and small intestine for the probiotic bacteria to grow and thrive and crowd out the bad bacteria, yeast, and fungus.
Causes of Fungus, Yeast and Toxic Bacteria Infestations
The overuse and misuse of antibiotic drugs has been a major contributor to this problem. About $23 billion per year is spent on antibiotic drugs being given to patients in the USA.
At times antibiotics are too quickly prescribed to resolve health issues that are actually caused by a virus, fungus, yeast or parasite.
When these man-made antibiotics are used, they kill all the bio-friendly bacteria in the gut, but do not kill the yeast and fungus microbes or parasitic worms, which now have less competition for food and growing places, and can take over – particularly the opportunistic yeast, Candida albicans.
We can see this happening in women who are prescribed an antibiotic drug and find that it has killed all the bio-friendly bacteria (which may lead to diarrhea) and has allowed the Candida yeast to spread to their vagina, resulting in a recurring vaginal yeast infection
There are some alternative natural antibiotics like Allicin, an extract from garlic cloves which does NOT destroy all the bio-friendly bacteria, but IS effective against many parasites like:
- Viruses like Rhinovirus, Influenza B., Herpes Simplex, fungus and yeast organisms like Candida, and bad bacteria like E. Coli and Salmonella
- Helicobacter Pylori bacteria (which is the most frequent cause of stomach ulcers).
If you take an antibiotic drug, be absolutely certain to keep taking it for as long as your doctor tells you, or until ALL of the drug has been used up.
If you stop taking your antibiotic just because you start to feel better, you have failed to kill ALL the bad bacteria – and the ones which have survived are the STRONGEST and MOST ADAPTABLE. They will adapt and reproduce and infect you again – and eventually will become immune to the antibiotic drug that once was able to kill them.
This is how bacteria become immune to antibiotic drugs and make them useless as a future treatment.
One common bacteria, Staphylococcus Aureus (called MRSA or “the super-bug” or “Staph. A” in news reports) has now become immune to ALL antibiotic drugs, and is causing the deaths of many people who get infected during their stay in a hospital and then die of pneumonia or blood poisoning.
Doctors tell those with less serious, non-fatal Staph. A infections that they have no treatment and no cure. But Staph. A is still not resistant to the above-mentioned natural antibiotic, Allicin.