Directions for Preparation and Use of My Miracle Tea
Each plastic bag contains two tea bags. These two bags of My Miracle Tea will produce one gallon of tea, about a one-week adult supply.
TO MAKE THE TEA:
- Bring one quart of water (regular tap water is just fine) to a boil on the stove
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Drop in the two tea bags
- Cover and allow to sit for at least 4 hours, but 6-8 if possible
- To drink the tea, add 3/4 water (or juice) to make one cup of tea. You may drink it hot (bring to heat on the stove in a saucepan) or cold.
Never boil or microwave.
Add juice, another herbal tea bags, lemon, sweetener, etc to enhance taste.
To Drink the Tea
Starting dose: One cup at lunch, one cup at dinner and 1/2 cup with snacks. Listen to your body! You may need more or less. There is no right or wrong time to drink the tea.
Flavor: It tastes like a regular tea or herbal tea – not like “medicine” – and you can even mix it with your favorite teas. You may not even want to add any sugar or honey.)
Store in a glass container (if possible) in the refrigerator. LEAVE THE TEA BAGS in the container until the tea is gone, as it will continue to provide benefits by sitting longer.
- If you don’t want to drink it as a tea, simply drink 1/4 cup of concentrate
- Make the full gallon all at once by adding 3 quarts of water (or juice) to the concentrate
Please Note: The tea must be steeped in water which is HOT – close to the boiling point, but NOT BOILING. Bringing it to a boil first will allow the water to develop the tea to full potency.
DO NOT MICROWAVE OR BOIL!
Microwaves can destroy the natural enzymes and render some important ingredients ineffective. If you wish to drink your Tea warm or hot, you can heat it in a saucepan or tea kettle – but do NOT heat the mixture to the boiling point, for boiling and excessive heat can also destroy enzymes.
Two bags of Tea will produce one gallon. If you drink one 8-ounce glass or mug of Holy Tea twice per day (with 2 meals) this will last for 8 days. Thus a pack of 8 bags of Holy Tea will last for one month (32 days).
If you drink an extra 4-ounce glass of Tea with a snack then 2 bags of Tea will last about 6 days, and 8 bags (4 gallons) will last for about 24 days.