The benefits of a clean colon are numerous. This makes perfect sense as many doctors call the colon “the mother of all health.” Recent research indicates that there is a direct connection between gut health and even brain health that monitors mood and sleep!
1. Digestion and Constipation: Occasional constipation can make for poor digestion, and by the same token, poor digestion can make for constipation! This means that toxic waste products remain in the body that can breed bacteria and disease. A clean colon clears the way for better elimination.
In addition, all nutrients from food, nutritional supplements and medication are absorbed through the colon lining. A clean colon means increased absorption of all the things that nourish and heal the body!
2. Increased Energy and Concentration: When your body no longer struggles with digestive issues, it can send that energy to other parts of your body, thus increasing your energy and health overall. Nutrition is crucial to mental health and clarity. Slow or limited absorption of nutrients from food may lead to loss of focus.
3. Helps With Weight Loss: Low fiber food is often part of an unhealthy diet. The body needs adequate fiber to feel “full.” Low fiber foods often linger much longer in the gut and when you cleanse the colon, this matter is purged. For some, this can mean significant weight loss. For real weight loss, a program to reduce calorie and body fat is required. However, for many individuals, a clean colon with the pounds loss from unwanted, low-fiber matter and the increased energy (see #2) are a kick start to the motivation of successful weight loss.
4. Better Overall Colon Health: Toxins are acquired in many ways each and every day from the things we eat, touch, breathe and are exposed to. These toxins are usually microscopic and unseen, but all end up in the gut and cause untold damage. Ridding the body of waste and toxins supports the many functions of the colon, including digestion and the production of beneficial gut flora. It goes without saying that a clean colon is a healthy colon, thus reducing the risk of colon cancer.
5. Nurtures A Full Body Detox: Feeling sluggish is a big indicator of a dirty colon. Listen to your body and do what’s right for you. A gentle colon cleanse, such as that offered by My Miracle Tea, is an easy way to experience the benefits of a clean colon. When a colon is gently cleansed over an extended period of time, the user has an opportunity to see exactly how their dirty colon has been affecting their overall health.
It is surprising to hear about the benefits of My Miracle Tea as our tea friends report assistance in all the above matters and also help for unexplained swelling, skin issues, chronic pain, yeast infections and more.
Isn’t it time to see what a gentle colon cleanse can do for you?